Cozy Cottage & Simple Living

Cozy Cottage & Simple Living
We live in a 900 Sq.Ft. Cottage. One must be creative with storage, children's toys, and homeschooling. We live in the "Arrowhead of Minnesota" Sit a spell, kick your shoes off, and peek into our simple lives.

Saturday, December 11, 2010


Ok It's the Christmas season! I love this movie of the photos I posted above. I hope everyone, who reads my blog, has a Merry Christmas!




My son is traveling back to the lower 48 from Alaska. He will be here for Christmas, and then in January, he'll be traveling to New York, to his new duty station. My Son is in the U.S. Army. He has been in the military for nine years. I can't wait to see him!








I haven't posted photos of the inside of my home. So here's a peek into our home. The above photo is our dinning room.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Homeschooing Preschool for Maria