Cozy Cottage & Simple Living

Cozy Cottage & Simple Living
We live in a 900 Sq.Ft. Cottage. One must be creative with storage, children's toys, and homeschooling. We live in the "Arrowhead of Minnesota" Sit a spell, kick your shoes off, and peek into our simple lives.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Have I got something for you for the new year!







I know I haven't been blogging like I thought I would when I first started this blog. (I thought I'd be blogging everyday about something interesting!)
I thought by now I would have tons of followers, because in my mind I visioned my blog would be so popular! Ha!
Ok I am now working on a blog post that is going to make your life easy peasy in 2012! Even if you just do a few, or all! Please come back to my Blog to see what I am talking about! I should have my new blog posted in 2012 on the 1st or 2nd of January! Oh! I'm so excited about this blog and this new year 2012!

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm definitely excited to see what you have coming up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Homeschooing Preschool for Maria